do you ever have those days/weeks when every encounter you have with other humans is just bizarre?
Like, not necessarily bad, but also not necessarily positive either?
Shit it weird. It’s those days that people just react strangely to you and things that happen, very unexpectedly.
Don’t shame the girls who sent pictures of themselves half-naked to their significant others as a way to express eroticism which is healthy and natural… give the people hell who think it’s okay to destroy someone’s trust and distribute those images simply for entertainment purposes.
nothing says fuck you and I’m gonna enjoy myself, quite like homemade mai thais alone in my apartment!
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
p.s. when someone says “can we talk later?” is it childish for me to get in my car and drive out of town for the rest of the day?
maybe a little?
Sorry for the crappy phone video. This is me fooling around with the lyrics I wrote last night. Nothing set in stone yet, just some chord ideas.
boo I’m lame
guys reblog and spread my new song I actually am proud of it and
I’m a huge fan of your voice. These lyrics are superb.
yesterday I couldn’t wear a bra because it was torture.
today I can, but I don’t want to.